Terms and Conditions
All bookings made six weeks or more in advance require a 50% deposit upon confirmation of booking.
Deposits are non-refundable.
If payment for the remaining 50% balance is not made six weeks prior to your stay we reserve the right to re-advertise the property.
If bookings are made less than six weeks in advance, the full amount is payable to secure the property rental.
Any damages must be reported and paid for in full prior to departure (unless otherwise agreed by the owners of Retreat2Wales).
As a working farm we seek to ensure the safety of all our guests. To ensure your safety we advise guests adhere to the following items;
- Do not approach animals (in particular cattle, sheep or horses) unless accompanied.
- Do not approach animals which may have escaped from any enclosure. Please inform main farm house or contact Wayne on 07855 646586 if animals are seen within the main farmyard or on any access lane.
- If farm vehicles are operating in the yard or nearby area, please do not approach the vehicles, until machinery is switched off, or the driver has acknowledged your presence and parked the vehicle.
- No dogs allowed.
- No smoking inside any rental property.
- Guests are advised to retain appropriate holiday insurance cover (even if resident in the UK) to cover loss or damage to belongings.
- Children under 16 not to be left unaccompanied
- Access to the farm is wholly restricted unless on a pre-booked guided tour, or walking any public right of way.
- All guests walking any public right of way do so at their own risk
In the event of an emergency please contact
Wayne Reynolds - 01994 220667 / 07855 646586