All payments should be made within 14 days of the invoice date, or by the noted due date on the invoice. If paying via cheque, payments should clear by the due date.
We reserve the right to charge interest at 5% per month on overdue accounts. In the event of non-payment or late-payment by the above payment date, we reserve the right to cancel your booking without notice.
Any damage to the property or chattels, arising from a guests stay may be subject to further charge to cover any damages. Guests are requested to inform us if any damages have occurred prior to check out, or if any other issues have arisen during the course of your stay to ensure any issues can be rectified.
All bookings made 8 weeks or more in advance require a 50% deposit upon confirmation of booking, unless otherwise agreed/ amended by the above payment date.
Deposits are non-refundable.
If payment for the remaining 50% balance is not made 8 weeks prior to your stay we reserve the right to re-advertise the property.
If bookings are made less than 8 weeks in advance, the full amount is payable to secure the property rental (unless otherwise agreed/ amended by the above payment date).
Covid 19 – updated terms
We reserve the right to amend the Terms and Conditions of the booking due to the on-going Covid-19 pandemic.
In the event of one of your party being diagnosed or contracting Covid-19, guests should advise us of this immediately. If diagnosed with Covid-19 before your stay we will seek to either re-arrange your booking for an alternative date, or provide a refund, less 20% of the total booking fee.
Due to the current Covid-19 restrictions, in the event of your holiday being cancelled from the closure of the business (from Government restrictions), a full refund will be due - if booked direct with us. We will aim to refund your booking within 7 days, if alternative booking dates are not available.
If booking has been made via a third party company, guests are advised that booking fees may be deducted by the third party. Guests are advised to check the booking terms of any third party booking agents/ websites, for any deposits paid in advance of their stay. Guests are advised to ensure adequate insurance cover for the duration of your stay.
Covid-19 testing facilities are located in the grounds of the Carmarthen showground. Further medical advice should be sought if guests are unsure of symptoms. Further information is available via NHS Wales website via, https://www.wales.nhs.uk/
Due to the current Covid-19 restrictions, the check in time is from 4pm on the first day of your stay. Check out times are by 9am on the last day of your stay, to ensure sufficient time to clean and service the barn prior to the arrival of future guests.
The barn will be cleaned prior to your arrival and all surfaces/ handles disinfected. All linens, towels, pillows and mattress protectors are provided. However, we recognise some guests may prefer to bring their own pillows. If guests do bring their own pillows we would be grateful if you could inform us of this prior to your stay. Pillow covers will then be left in the rooms for guests and excess pillows removed from the barn.
On check out, we would be grateful if guests could strip the beds and place the linens in the linen bags provided (stored under the kitchen sink).
We wont access the barn during your stay unless an issue arises during your stay. If access is required, face masks will be worn by staff.
Health and safety on the farm
As a working farm we seek to ensure the safety of all our guests. To ensure your safety we advise guests adhere to the following terms,
- Do not approach animals (in particular cattle, sheep or horses) unless accompanied by a member of staff working on the farm.
- In the event toys, footballs or other items enter the fields adjacent to the garden area, guests should not enter the fields to retrieve the items as horses and/ or cattle may be present. To ensure your safety, please advise either Wayne Reynolds, or a member of staff in the main farm-house to arrange to retrieve any items. Please note, this is for you and your family’s/ guests safety.
- Do not approach animals that may have escaped from any enclosure. Please inform the main farm-house or contact Wayne Reynolds on 01994 220667 / 07855 646586, if animals are seen within the main farmyard or on any access lane.
- If farm vehicles are operating in the yard or nearby area, please do not approach the vehicles, until machinery is switched off, or the driver has acknowledged your presence and parked the vehicle.
- No dogs allowed.
- No smoking inside any rental property.
- Guests are advised to retain appropriate holiday insurance cover (even if resident in the UK) to cover loss or damage to belongings, or cancellation of your holiday.
- Children under 16 not to be left unaccompanied at any time.
- Access to the farm is wholly restricted unless on a pre-booked guided tour, or walking any public right of way.
- All guests walking any public right of way do so at their own risk. Guests are advised not to approach the animals that may be grazing in the surrounding fields.
In the event of an emergency please contact Wayne Reynolds - 01994 220667 / 07855 646586